With 2,000 square feet of open exhibition space, Kehler Liddell Gallery is a unique venue for hosting events. We tailor to the special interests of our clients. From private parties and corporate groups, to non-profit organizations and academic institutions, our inviting, contemporary atmosphere provides the perfect setting for your guests to relax, mingle and enjoy the company of friends.
Our space is ideal for:
• Anniversaries, Graduations and Weddings
• Benefits and Fundraisers
• Keynote Speakers
• Film Screenings / Book Releases
The rental includes:
• Consultation about planning
• Recommended referrals to local Caterers, or your own
• Recommended referrals to local musicians and DJ
Your guests will enjoy:
• A warm atmosphere filled with paintings, drawings and sculptures by Connecticut’s leading contemporary artists.
• Free parking in the gallery’s large lot behind gallery, with front door wheel chair access.
• Sound system, lighting, and climate control system.
• Pull down screens for projecting visual presentations.
• Our close proximity to Historic Westville Village’s restaurants, shops and Edgewood Park.
Rental Time Availability:
• M T W for daytime hours, Th or F in special cases
• Evening hours
• Typically rentals are for 4 hours but more or less can be arranged
Note: Please contact Liz Antle-O'Donnell, Gallery Director for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-389-9555. Additionally, there is an inquiry form in the Contact section of this website, which provides an opportunity for a more detailed inquiry.